FastRawViewer 1.3.7 released
Groundhog (More-than-One) Day Sale, 25% OFF
Our $14.99 Special Price is valid until February 20, 2017. Buy now!
We are happy to announce the FastRawViewer 1.3.7
This version adds twelve new camera support and minor bug fixes and improvements.
Available at the download page.
- Canon EOS M5
- Hasselblad X1D, True Zoom
- Google Pixel, Pixel XL
- Olympus E-M1 Mark II
- Panasonic DMС-FZ2500/2000/FZH1, DMC-LX9/10/15
- Samsung Galaxy S7/S7 Edge
- Sony ILCA-99M2 (A99-II), a6500
- Color profile data updated for Olympus, Panasonic and Sony cameras.
- Baseline exposure indication is added to EXIF panel, see EXIF panel Preferences.
- Capture One v10 added to list of known applications.
- Additional checks for broken thumbnails
- Better handling of DNG files with embedded Makernotes data
- Better handling for Fuji SuperCCD files converted to DNG
- Reset to Defaults does not affect 'Use System Open File/Folder dialogs' and 'Use built-in icons' settings
- Reset to Defaults does not affect TryJpegAsRaw, WheelScrollLines, DragPanCursorWOZoom hidden settings
- New hidden setting AlternateXMPWrite, to be used when encountering a problem with writes to XMP files
- Non-existing paths (like those pointing to switched off network server) listed in Favorite folders panel do not slow down the program start)
- EXIF Panel: scrollbars are now visible only when they are necessary.
- GlobalAlternateHandler script description removed from docs because this setting is no longer in use.