- Recommended system: Windows 7 – Windows 8.1, 64-bit.
- 32-bit versions Windows: Windows Vista – Windows 8.1
- Windows XP is supported in a separate “Legacy” version of FastRawViewer.
- Processor with SSE3 support or later (meaning released 2005+):
- Intel: Pentium 4 Prescott or later; Celeron D or later, any Core processor, Intel Atom.
- AMD: Athlon 64 or later.
- The complete list of supported processors is available on http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/SSE3
- Video card with DirectX 9.0 support or later, or with OpenGL 2.1 or later (see below Choice of version: OpenGL or DirectX).
FastRawViewer will work with practically any video card with 3D acceleration support, released 2006+ (users of older cards may experience some problems).
- Intel-based Mac.
- Processor with 64-bit support (that’s every Intel Mac, excluding Mac Mini 2006).
- Mac OS X 10.6 or later.
We recommend a video card with OpenGL 2.1 support (that’s every native Mac video card, that works with OS X 10.6). An OpenGL emulator will be used if such a video card is not present in the system; some of the advanced features of FastRawViewer will take significant time to render.