FastRawViewer 1.3.7 released
We are happy to announce the FastRawViewer 1.3.7
This version adds twelve new camera support and minor bug fixes and improvements.
Available at the download page.
- Canon EOS M5
- Hasselblad X1D, True Zoom
- Google Pixel, Pixel XL
- Olympus E-M1 Mark II
- Panasonic DMС-FZ2500/2000/FZH1, DMC-LX9/10/15
- Samsung Galaxy S7/S7 Edge
- Sony ILCA-99M2 (A99-II), a6500
- Color profile data updated for Olympus, Panasonic and Sony cameras.
- Baseline exposure indication is added to EXIF panel, see EXIF panel Preferences.
- Capture One v10 added to list of known applications.
- Additional checks for broken thumbnails
- Better handling of DNG files with embedded Makernotes data
- Better handling for Fuji SuperCCD files converted to DNG
- Reset to Defaults does not affect 'Use System Open File/Folder dialogs' and 'Use built-in icons' settings
- Reset to Defaults does not affect TryJpegAsRaw, WheelScrollLines, DragPanCursorWOZoom hidden settings
- New hidden setting AlternateXMPWrite, to be used when encountering a problem with writes to XMP files
- Non-existing paths (like those pointing to switched off network server) listed in Favorite folders panel do not slow down the program start)
- EXIF Panel: scrollbars are now visible only when they are necessary.
- GlobalAlternateHandler script description removed from docs because this setting is no longer in use.